Tabor House is managed by the iShelter Management Committee, which is made up of representatives from organisations including the Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham, Father Hudson’s Care, Housing Justice, and St Anne’s Parish.
In addition to a select number of local philanthropists and business people who are passionate in helping deliver iShelter projects, from businesses including:
- The UK’s largest independent building, timber and brick supplier, EH Smith
- Family run, Walsall-based housebuilder and groundworks company, Friels
- PR, marketing and events agency, EAST VILLAGE.
- Midlands based construction company, M. Lambe Construction
- Education signage specialists, School Signs